The Desert Wash is a great example of what you could expect our 14.5oz selvedge denim from Nihon Menpu to look like after spending a few years wondering around the badlands in South Dakota. The subtle details in abrasion and hand sanding and the weight of this denim give this wash an authentic and natural look. Perfect for all seasons.
- Our modern interpretation of the classic denim jacket
- Individually hand-distressed for a natural worn-in look and feel
- Front welt “hand-warmer” pockets
- Interior right chest pocket cut on selvedge
- Front placket cut on selvedge
- Adjustable tabs on waistband
- Crossed feather branded buttons
- Hand silk screened care instructions on interior
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
Measurements (in inches) taken across the front of the jacket while laying flat.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS // Wash or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.
NOTE // The denim is hand-distressed, so each jacket is unique and may vary slightly from the one shown in the product images.