This product is unavailable.Share this:
LIMITED STOCK IN SELECT SIZES
"Darmok”, “Unification” and “The Inner Light”. Among the very best episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation; all share one distinctive costume piece in common…Captain Picard’s suede look jacket.
Designed by Robert Blackman with direct input from Sir Patrick Stewart himself, Captain Picard’s Jacket was intended to make the Captain stand out from the rest of the crew - just as Captain Kirk’s wraparound tunics had a generation before. We all wanted it the first time we saw it on El-Adrel, and by the time Jean-Luc plays the first notes of “Kamin’s Song” we had to have it.
Having examined a screen-used jacket, we duplicated the patterning and precise color of the original down to a tee.
We then sourced the correct synthetic fiber for the body, microsuede for the shoulders, satin interior lining for comfort, and finished it with a zipper closure so you can recreate the different adventures in which Captain Picard wore this stunning jacket.
We wanted nothing less than a pinnacle reproduction of the suede look jacket Captain Picard wore on the bridge of the Enterprise-D, and as much as we wanted it all for ourselves we are "Temba, his arms wide open" the Picard Jacket to all of our Next Generation fans.
If you plan on wear multiple layers of clothing when wearing this jacket, we strongly recommend going up one size bigger.
|Arm Length (inches)||33"||34"||34.5"||35"||35.5"|
|Body Length (inches)||25"||26"||26.5"||27"||28"|
- Synthetic fibers color matched to preserved, screen-used jacket from private collection.
- Patterned directly from screen-used jacket, used throughout seasons five through seven.
- Microsuede material for shoulders, with quilted look mirroring the original costume piece.
- Satin interior lining for comfort, just like the original.
- Full body front zipper closure.
- Hidden inside breast pocket for smaller items. (Business cards, Type 1 phasers, etc.)
- Shipping updates available via our Star Trek Product Updates page. Shipping time frame given is an estimate only and is subject to change for any reason.
- Shipping and Handling
The shipping and handling for this item is also collected at the time of pre-order.
- Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded.
TM & © 2016 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.