Leather Motorcycle Jackets made to Order
Defence Contracts include:-
- Essex Police
- Hertfordshsire Police
- Thames Valley Police
- Cambridge Police
- Suffolk Police
- Norfolk Police
- Sussex Police
- Greater Manchester Police
- Essex Fire Department
- HM Revenue and Customs
- Ambulance Services
- British Transport Police
Leather Motorcycle Clothing
Hideout manufacture Leather Motorcycle Jeans and jackets to individual design available Made to measure or Off the Peg. All our garments have been rigorously tested by the leading Test House Satra. They conform to the Cambridge High Performance Standard which conforms to and exceeds the health and safety elements of the Level 2 CE mark needed to reach the requirements for PPE for motorcycle clothing.
- Made from the highest-grade motorcycle leather, thickness of 1.4-1.6, it is supple yet super strong
- All impact areas have layers of highly abrasive resistant kevlar under the leather together with high performance body armour, making this one of the meanest and toughest sets of jeans on the market
- Provision for a fixed CE coccyx protector
- Optional Perforated leather at front for ventilation
- A Removable airtex lining in jeans, which is breathable and hard wearing.
- Jeans come with no external pockets however they are optional.
- Comfort Stretch panels in the crotch and back leg are made from one layer of keprotec and one layer of kevlar. This is for optimum abrasion resistance and also allows some ventilation.
- Soft armour for comfort but high impact absorption
- heavy duty zip at waist
- All impact areas have layers of highly abrasive resistant kevlar under the leather together with high performance body armour, making this one of the meanest and toughest jackets on the market
- Provision for a fixed CE back protector
- An airtex lining that is breathable and hard wearing.
- An optional thermal removable waistcoat.
- Soft armour for comfort but high impact absorption.
- Jacket can be individually designed to cater for spacific needs
- Jacket has a zip to attach to trousers
Currently the only suit that meets with the safety requirement for Professional protective Equiptment is Hideout Hi-Pro suit, ask for details
Daytona Traveller Pro
- CE approved to European standard EN 13634
- Gore-Tex breathable waterproof membrane
- Water resistant cow hide leather outer
- Adjustable calf region with Velcro fasteners
- Dual showerproof side zip fasteners
- Shinbone and ankle protection
- 3M Scotchlite heel reflectors
- Glove from Kangaroo and goats nappa.
- CE approved to standard EN 13594.
- Hard knuckle protectors
- Leather stretch
- Adjustment strap and stretch across wrist